CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY Jan 27, 2013
THE COMPANIES OFFICE OF JAMAICA IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING TENDERS FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED MARKET RESEARCH SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR THE CONDUCTING OF OUR ANNUAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
The survey is to be conducted based on the following parameters:
Monthly Walk-in N=2800-3300
Daily Walk- in N= 250
Regular Customers - some transact business by sending bearers, we also get some corporate secretaries as well as small business owners.
Areas of Focus for Quality Service Standards for the COJ:
* Wait Times
* Delivery of guarantee services
* Staff Courtesy
* Clarity/Ease of Processes,(forms and registration)
* Rating of overall satisfaction with the services
* Percentage of Customers satisfied with our services.
Interested Parties are invited to send their Applications containing your:-
• Detailed quotation
• Company TRN Number
• NCC Registration Number and expiration date.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday February 15th 2013